This Page

has been moved to new address

Disney, Round 3

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Disney, Round 3

Friday, May 24, 2013

Disney, Round 3

IMG_0619

My birthday fell on a Friday and since the weather had been unusually cool for late April, I told Adam I wanted all 3 of us to spend the day at Disney. I know some people probably think I’m crazy for wanting to spend my day at a theme park, but I just thought it was something the 3 of us could do together and really, I just wanted to spend my day with my 2 favorite people!

IMG_0620

It was a nice day, we had absolutely no agenda- since we have been there so many times in the recent months we didn’t have anything we just HAD to do, which made it nice, we just opted in or out of the rides depending on the wait time as we came to them.

IMG_0625IMG_0623

The wait, miraculously wasn’t super long for Storytime with Belle, so Ava wanted to go again. This time she said she didn’t want a part, but guess who was picked?!

IMG_0626

Yep! Adam was the knight in shinning armor! haha! How fun is that?!IMG_0628

He said afterwards he was the victim of profiling since he was tall- poor thing, we all feel so sorry for you…ha!

IMG_0629IMG_0630

Side Note: I decided to take mom’s camera and not worry about carrying my big one around all day, which was extra nice, but apparently she needs to learn to set the date on hers….

Ava did decide she wanted to join in on the parade around the room at the end of the play, this worked out since she was able to see Belle.

IMG_0632IMG_0633

 

IMG_0634IMG_0638

At the end, even Adam got a picture with her- haha! I couldn’t hardly snap the picture for snickering at him Smile

IMG_0640

These 2 of course, couldn’t resist Pirate of the Caribbean… They are something else.

IMG_0641

 

IMG_0642

 

IMG_0444

We rode the Liberty Bell riverboat, something I don’t remember doing, I know we haven’t ever done it since we have been in the last several years, it just makes a simple loop around Tom Sawyer’s Island.

IMG_0643

We also went in the Swiss Family Robinson Tree House, another first for us- and we died laughing the entire time, Ava, apparently is afraid of heights- like deathly afraid. She clung, and when I say clung, I mean clung! to the inner side of the tree house, she wouldn’t even step near the railing- I mean look at her face, she was near tears the whole way up and down. Aren’t we just the worst parents? We couldn’t stop laughing at her and how afraid she was!

IMG_0646IMG_0645

After riding several rides, watching the parade, trying new things, we decided to call it a day. It was nice to be able to go and take our time and not feel like we had to rush from one attraction to another. We didn’t see as much for that reason, but this was also our 7th visit in about 3 months time, so I think we have just about saw it all at some point during those 7 times. We ate dinner and headed North.

IMG_0647

It was the perfect way to spend my birthday- with my girl and my guy!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Disney, Round 3

This Page

has been moved to new address

Disney, Round 3

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service