This Page

has been moved to new address

Littlefield

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Littlefield

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Littlefield

IMG_4537

 

My great-grandaddy, who I didn't have the privilege of knowing as he passed away well before I was born, bought my great-grandmother a house on the river. This was just a weekend house and it sits on the Nassau River. Growing up my family would spend many a weekend here. I have so many great memories with my cousins, sleeping in the upstairs loft, playing in the plastic blow-up pool we brought (complete with the ice cold water from the water hose) and fishing off the dock.

IMG_4538

We started renting it out because  well, taxes are just outrageous, thank you government! So we can't use it like we used to, but the current renter had just left and we needed to do some work to the house while it was inhabited so we took the opportunity one evening to spend over there and fish. Ava hasn't ever really experienced Littlefield, it made me so happy to see her fishing off the dock just like I did when I was a little girl.

IMG_4546_1

 

 

It was chilly on the water, but it was a small sacrifice when you have beautiful views of the sunset.

IMG_4581_1

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Littlefield

This Page

has been moved to new address

Littlefield

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service