This Page

has been moved to new address

Valentine’s Day 2013

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Valentine’s Day 2013

Friday, April 12, 2013

Valentine’s Day 2013

IMG_0203IMG_0204

Ava exchanged valentines with her classmates and fellow dancers, so we I made 60 separate valentines! I would be okay if they banned valentines! ha! Just Kidding…sort of…  You see, I’m  not the parent who just buys the cards and writes the names, I have to make the entire thing, it’s a curse! This year her valentines were flower tootsie pops and quite frankly I was so sick of them by the time I finished I didn’t think to take a picture, but basically it was a pink paper flower with ‘Happy Valentines Day!’ written around it and cut, which thanks to my Christmas present, the Silhouette, that was the quickest part. Through the middle of each flower we stuck a tootsie pop and glued a green paper leaf with each student’s name. Next year, I am choosing to be the parent that buys the cards…someone please hold me to it!

She dressed so cute in her puppy love shirt and skirt for school the day before Valentines Day.

IMG_0200

Daddy wasn’t home on Wednesday night so we made him cookie sandwiches, Ava did most of the work and ALL of the decorating Smile They must have been good since they didn’t last long around the house!

IMG_4023IMG_4027

Valentines Day she had dance and a date with her daddy!

IMG_4035

IMG_4037

After Adam and I got home from work we gave her a Valentines present from us.

IMG_4039

We gave her a Princess Sophia dress and Amulet. She had been wanting both items but since they were brand new she didn’t even know it was possible to have them, luckily I spied them on the Disney Store website and ordered it immediately!

IMG_0206

Normally it’s a Daddy-Daughter date night on Valentines night and they typically go to Chick-fil-a, but this year they roped me into going and we went to Zaxby’s in St. Marys. Sometimes its nice for a change of scenery. We saw a beautiful sunset  and had a nice time as a family. Next year, however, I am plan to enjoy my valentines evening kid-free and husband-free….(as every mom in America nods her head in agreement! haha!)

IMG_0208

My 2 Valentines Smile

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Valentine’s Day 2013

This Page

has been moved to new address

Valentine’s Day 2013

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service