This Page

has been moved to new address

Bowling

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Bowling

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Bowling

 

IMG_3978

Ava hasn’t ever been bowling. She has done a lot of things, and at 4 years old, I’m pretty sure she has done more than I did by that age, but bowling just hasn’t happened, so we decided to take her bowling and we invited The Singleys and Cruces. Tracy wasn’t feeling well so they weren’t able to make it, but we still had fun. The adults had a lane and the kids had a lane.

IMG_3979

I haven’t been bowling in years, like I can’t remember the last time I went. I know it was before we had Ava but I bet its been 3 years before that- so that would be 7-8 years since I last touched a bowling ball and it definitely showed. Not that I was anywhere near good before that…

IMG_3980

The kids had a good time bowling and the guide definitely made it easier for them. Brody usually didn’t use it but Trevor and Ava’s balls just about stopped if they didn’t use it.

IMG_3981

IMG_3985

The Three Amigos

IMG_3989IMG_3991

Coach Jason given her the lesson on using the ball without the guide.

IMG_3993

We each played 2 games and its definitely safe to say that I am always going to be in last place with this group! Oh well, I still have fun!

IMG_3988

IMG_3995

After it was over we head home and headed straight for the showers and clothes went immediately into the wash- the cigarette smoke did us in- its sad places have to take away from some of the fun because of smoke. Ava is asking to go again so I think its safe to say it won’t be another 8 years before we go- maybe I will do a little better, I don’t think it can get much worse! ha!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Tracy said...

We hated missing.. that was just the beginning of all that illness... Looking forward to next time- and trust me you won't be the lowest score if I am bowling!! :)

April 16, 2013 at 4:22 PM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

I'll gladly invite you if your score is lower! HA!!

April 18, 2013 at 5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Bowling

This Page

has been moved to new address

Bowling

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service