This Page

has been moved to new address

It’s My Birthday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: It’s My Birthday!

Monday, May 23, 2011

It’s My Birthday!

 IMG_12951

My birthday was April 26th, so amidst everything else going that week, we had my birthday to celebrate as well. I turned 26 on the 26th (my aunt said this will be my year! ha!)

IMG_12961

Of course, my best gift were the kisses I received from my girl! :)

For whatever reason I wasn’t happy about this birthday. I think it is because when I was younger and I would think about the age I wanted to be I always had 25-26 in my head, well, now I’m 26 and guess what, next year I will be 27…past the age I wanted to be….yuck! I really think turning 30 is going to be hard for me. Adam turns 30 this year, but guys usually don’t care about their age like girls do. I guess we have to wait 4 years to find out how I react!

IMG_12981

My one request for my birthday was for Nana to make me a carrot cake. It’s my favorite cake. I told Adam a month earlier that I didn’t need any presents, I just wanted her carrot cake, so doing what a typical guy does, he waited until the Sunday before my birthday (which was on a Tuesday) and asked my Nana…such a guy! haha!

IMG_13151

I don’t know what he would have done if she had said she couldn’t make it! When I took Ava to work she had it waiting on me and I took it and put it in my office- I wasn’t letting anyone get ahold of it! :)

IMG_130612

That night my mom had everyone over to eat dinner and have cake and ice cream. My Aunt Ann and Uncle Scott, Aunt Robin, and Grammy and Big Papa were all in town just to celebrate my birthday, I felt so special! (They were really in town because of the graduations that would take place a few days later- ha!- but we can pretend right?!)

IMG_13011

Ava was so excited about my birthday cake and candles. She plopped herself down right in front of the cake like it was her birthday! Of course I didn’t mind at all and was happy to share the spotlight with her :) Together we blew out the candles.

IMG_13141

After dinner and cake, I opened a few presents and we sat around socializing. It was a good birthday, even if I was turning another year older ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: It’s My Birthday!

This Page

has been moved to new address

It’s My Birthday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service