This Page

has been moved to new address

Play Time at the Beach

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Play Time at the Beach

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Play Time at the Beach

IMG_4766_1

Ava adores her cousin, actually, whenever they are in close proximity to each other they are nearly inseparable! We asked Shelby if Raeleigh could come to the beach with us one Friday and since Shelby had somewhere she had to be early that morning, I had her just drop her by the house when she left.

IMG_4769_1

The girls called their Nana and asked her to come play with them :)

IMG_4770_1

Nana came over and they played and played, I don't think they sat still for more than a few minutes at a time! They did, surprisingly sit still long enough for her to read them a short story!

IMG_4773_1

Thank goodness for Nana because it also gave me the chance to finish getting the drinks and snacks together and everything packed into the car.

IMG_0532IMG_0534

We picked Mom up, met Adam for lunch, and headed to the beach. The girls had such a great time playing! Ava even convinced Raeleigh to get into the water, she did it, barely, but she did! Actually a 'bigger' wave came and splashed up on her and you would have thought she had almost drowned! She screamed until I ran up to her and wiped her face. Mom and I were both laughing- there were no tears, just the scream! :) I'm not used to Ava being the more daring one of those two, so it was a new experience!

The girls favor each other so much! I had one lady, whose daughter had stopped to play with the girls, ask how old my girls were- and when I told her they weren't sisters she didn't believe me! By the time we dropped Raeleigh off, both girls were worn out (as was I!) but we all had such a good time!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Play Time at the Beach

This Page

has been moved to new address

Play Time at the Beach

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service