This Page

has been moved to new address

All About…

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: All About…

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

All About…

As part of their Mother's Day gifts, I had Ava fill out a questionnaire about her Gigi and Meme and since Nana was coming over to eat as well, I included her. Some of the answers are cute and funny and some are spot on! Its fun to see others through her eyes!

all about my Gigi- Mother's Day 2013

I didn't alter any of the answers, they are exactly what she said and how she said them. My dad especially loved Ava's answer on what Gigi's job is- haha!

all about my nana-mama- Mother's Day 2013

A couple things I should point out: Ava LOVES pickled beets. I do too, so she must get that from me, and growing up, I always ate them at Nana's house. Well another generation and nothing has changed, Ava loves to eat beets at Nana's house, hence the best thing Nana cooks! Nana also always has a pack of cold can cokes in her fridge and while she limits the amount she drinks to I believe 1 a week, she does enjoy it when she has it, Ava also noticed that her Daddy grabs one every time he's over there (that's probably because I don't keep soft drinks at my house!)

These questionnaires were the highlight of lunch, priceless gifts! I think we will definitely need to make this a tradition and watch how her answers change!

 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: All About…

This Page

has been moved to new address

All About…

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service