This Page

has been moved to new address

Bootcamp

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Bootcamp

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bootcamp

IMG_0479


About 10 weeks ago, after our visit to the Jags Fan Forum, Mom, Jenny, Christi and I decided to see about trying out a new workout regime, Bootcamp. We didn't want to do the 3 day a week one, so we asked about a Tuesday/Thursday one and Eric agreed. Needless to say, one thing led to another and with the addition of a few friends we had ourselves a bootcamp!

I don't know, wait scratch that, I do know that I haven't ever do anything as hard as what I do at these workouts! Its a hard hour(plus) of work! It seems like I'm sore every time. Its a good workout and we have a good time and we all joke that our husbands couldn't hang with us at this point. Now, I'm sure if we gave them 10 weeks they would be running circles around us, but I seriously doubt they could keep up with us if we all showed up at the next one.

After we finished our first bootcamp (each one is 5 weeks long) we all decided to go out an celebrate! We ended up eating at Longhorns, because who wants to go pig out when you are celebrating finishing a workout! haha! We all got water and lean meals and NO dessert!

IMG_0494



Then because we girls are always up for something fun and interesting, we made a trip to Walmart to buy hula-hoops. We were trying to talk Eric into doing the new exercise craze, Hoopnotica, he didn't really go for it, but they did all make me prove that I can actually hula-hoop, so guess who hula-hooped in the middle of Walmart? Yep, that's right, this girl!!

We all enjoyed (I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to use that word when in association with exercise) it so much we signed up and have almost finished our 2nd bootcamp!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Bootcamp

This Page

has been moved to new address

Bootcamp

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service