This Page

has been moved to new address

Cooking

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Cooking

Friday, January 7, 2011

Cooking

IMG_89521

I mentioned my wonderful Christmas present in the last post- a Le Creuset, and begged Adam to let me use it right away!! I couldn’t wait! He tried to play tough and say I had to wait until Christmas, but I talked him into letting me use it the first chance I had!

 IMG_89571

Apparently Ava decided she wanted to use it first instead. She went and got the stool and made her little self right at home in the kitchen and stirred away, an empty pot no less, but she thought she was doing something important! I let her help me as often as she wants since A) it usually keeps her from constantly interrupting me asking me to do something (usually hold her, which I would most definitely rather do…) while I’m in the middle of cooking dinner, and B) I love doing things with her and being able to teach her things!

IMG_89581

This particular night some friends were coming over to eat dinner and visit. They had bought Ava a beautiful pearl necklace and given it to us the night before, but Ava fell asleep before she had the chance to open it. Since they were coming over the next night, I figured I would wait and let her open it while they were able to watch her.

IMG_89591

As you can tell she loved the necklace. I put it away for special occasions because I didn’t want her to break it, and it looks so good on her! (I’ll have a few pics of her wearing it soon!) She really appreciated the beautiful gift from Christi and Miss Michael (haha! she calls Mike that and we can’t quite figure it out…)

IMG_89601

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Cooking

This Page

has been moved to new address

Cooking

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service