This Page

has been moved to new address

Sous-chef

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Sous-chef

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sous-chef

IMG_87651 

One of my favorite things to do around the holidays is bake! It doesn’t bode well for the waistline, but its Christmas- we just HAD to do it!  :)

IMG_87611

Ava was so excited when I showed her our matching aprons I had found! She wanted to make cookies right then. I had just been to the grocery store and really needed to get started on dinner so we could eat at a decent time and she was relentless- she wanted to make cookies! I couldn’t even put away all the groceries (the bags still on stove are proof). Since I really needed to start dinner we decided to take the shortcut and use the pre-made cookie dough. Ava didn’t seem to mind since dough is dough to her and as long as she can sample it to be sure its good before we get too far along…. ;) she is fine.

IMG_87631 

Ava’s favorite part was the sprinkles which I didn’t skimp on since we weren’t doing the full-fledged cooking mixing and baking. She loved “Sprinkle Sparkles” as she calls them as she makes the motion with her fingers as if she is sprinkling something. haha! It’s so cute!

IMG_87661

We ended up taking the cookies to the store the next morning to share with everyone there- since I knew this would not be my last time baking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Sous-chef

This Page

has been moved to new address

Sous-chef

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service