This Page

has been moved to new address

Adam’s Birthday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Adam’s Birthday

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Adam’s Birthday

IMG_2285

 

November 1st we celebrated Adam's 31st birthday. My grandparents happened to be in town that week so we all met for dinner at Chili's, of course. I actually tweeted, "31 years old is apparently not to old to eat at Chili's for your birthday dinner...Will we ever outgrow this place?!"

 

And to answer that question, I don't think he will :)

IMG_2287

Aunt Robin was there and gave him a card with a button that said 'Rock Star' on it, so of course, we made him put it on! lol!

IMG_2289

IMG_2292

And no birthday celebrate would be complete without the restaurant crew singing and giving you all the attention you would never in a million years want! At least he got dessert out of it!

IMG_2295

At home the next day, Ava and I baked him his favorite cake, but I want you all to take a good look at it this year because I refuse to bake a yellow box cake with chocolate icing any more. He his in his 30's now, he needs to acquire a more 'grown-up' taste :) I've already given him the news- so stay tuned next year for his newest favorite cake! ha

!IMG_2297

IMG_2298

You know, I have no words for this picture...

 

I'm not quite sure what he was doing, we should have some kind of caption contest! haha!

IMG_2302

 

Ava did help me ice the cake, but she didn't want to add any sparkles (aka sprinkles) to it, but we did make sure to have a 31 sitting on top!

IMG_2303

Happy Birthday Adam!

 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Adam’s Birthday

This Page

has been moved to new address

Adam’s Birthday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service