This Page

has been moved to new address

Fair Night # 3

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Fair Night # 3

Friday, November 30, 2012

Fair Night # 3

IMG_2099IMG_2101

The first night we went to the fair the animals weren't there yet, and Ava loves to visit the animals, so I promised we would bring her back to see them. Well, little did I know that Adam and Dad would both end up getting sick that next week, so when we went to the fair the 2nd night (I'll blog about it when I get the pictures from Jenny) Adam was running a fever and too sick to go, so Ava spent the entire night riding rides with her friends Brody, Trevor, and Baylie. We didn't take the time to go visit the animals, plus I knew her Papa really wanted to take her.

IMG_2103IMG_2104

Well her Daddy and Papa both stayed sick the entire week :( So Super Mom to the rescue! Thursday night we went BACK to the fair for the 3rd time, but this time I told her we weren't riding any fair rides, we were just going to go see the animals, pick up a funnel cake (of course) and come back home.

IMG_2105IMG_2106

This year they offered Camel rides and Ava said she wanted to ride, which really shocked me- my daughter? want to ride on an animal? by herself? She is usually so timid when it comes to this stuff. Well we got in line and then she started getting nervous, so I told her if she would ride the camel, I would let her ride one other ride at the fair- her choice.

IMG_2108IMG_2109

We paid our $5 and she hopped on, she did great- and said she had fun- the camel even cheesed for us when I took the picture! :)

IMG_2110

After the camel ride- true to my word, we bought tickets for her to ride the caterpillar roller coaster. She seems so big riding by herself :( It's amazing how far she has come on riding these rides. Remember 2 years ago when she screamed her head off because I made her ride a slow-as-a-snail's-pace train? And now- 2 years later- she still likes riding it but it's a little too slow for her taste!

IMG_2116IMG_2117

After riding the caterpillar, we stopped and watched a puppet show and then picked up a funnel cake to-go and headed home. Ava was sad to say good-bye to the fair, of course my pocketbook was grateful (and my waistline- thanks to all the funnel cakes!)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Fair Night # 3

This Page

has been moved to new address

Fair Night # 3

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service