This Page

has been moved to new address

Tailgating 2012

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Tailgating 2012

Monday, October 22, 2012

Tailgating 2012

IMG_1882

We usually try to tailgate at least once a season so when my Aunt and Uncle decided to come down and attend a game, we figured it would be the perfect time to do it. We had just gotten back from Atlanta the night before, so I had a lot to do over the next several hours. We decided to do chicken wings, usually we do hamburgers or hot dogs, but this year, Adam and I decided to try something a little different.

It worked out great, except for my poor oven. I cooked them that morning- 150 of them! But the juice dripped all over the bottom of my oven, needless to say, I had a big mess to clean up. I started cooking at 8:30 and finished just in time to walk out the door. We cooked them in the oven for an hour (but because there was so many, I had to cook more than one batch) and then once we made it to our spot, we finished cooking them on the grill. We had all kinds of sauces for everyone to use and then everyone brought a dish or two of whatever they felt like bringing. We had lots of good food.

IMG_1877

This was Ava’s first Tailgate! She has been to almost every game, but we usually leave her home on night games, which tend to be the times we tailgate.

IMG_1883

The official tailgate crew for our annual picture- its become a tradition!

IMG_1888

After eating and cleaning up, we headed to the stadium. I typically leave my nicer camera behind, but this time, I decided to bring it, so we made sure to take pictures of everyone.

IMG_1890

 

IMG_1892

 

IMG_1894

We ended up  being able to all sit together, so that worked out great! There were 14 of us all together. Mrs. Dot, Mr. Matt, and Aunt Robin all decided to get tickets as well so we just had a big party!

IMG_1898

So while the game wasn’t the least bit interesting and while we haven’t performed so bad on the field since ever, we at least had a good time socializing. (Adam and Jason would probably tell you otherwise)

IMG_1901

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Gallenstein said...

How do I change the background on my blogger/blogspot to what I want?

October 22, 2012 at 11:15 PM  
Anonymous Amedar Consulting said...

Can I simply say what a reduction to find someone who actually knows what theyre speaking about on the internet. You definitely know methods to convey a difficulty to mild and make it important. Extra people need to read this and perceive this aspect of the story. I cant consider youre no more in style since you definitely have the gift.

October 23, 2012 at 3:10 AM  
Anonymous John Michael Sheehan said...

Thanks for sharing, it truly is a really informative publish and very helpful for some kind of businesses like mine. I like when I'm looking the world wide web and i come across a site with valuable points like this. Thanks lots for the research, We've noted a number of them here so I can use them in a future. Kudos for you and keep up the good blogging perform.

November 5, 2012 at 2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Tailgating 2012

This Page

has been moved to new address

Tailgating 2012

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service