This Page

has been moved to new address

Matt and Em's Wedding

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Matt and Em's Wedding

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Matt and Em's Wedding

Congratualtions to Mr and Mrs. Matt Penny!!!


Remember how I told you about the peg game? Well it kept her entertained for most of our dinner. We were in the corner (again!) which worked out great, we blocked Ava from being able to get out and she sat and played while we ate.



Ava decided she wanted to cut a rug on the dance floor-

I know it's inevitable for my baby girl to grow up- but as I watched Matt and Em dance their first dance, it really hit me that Ava will one day be doing this same thing and I have to be honest and say I wasn't crazy about the thought. Weddings must be bittersweet for parents. I most definitely do not want her to grow up as fast as she is!!!

Emily and her grandfather- He had never danced before and that night he danced with 2 of his grandaughters and his wife (of 54 years)- it was so sweet! I know they will never forget it!

Barbara giving her toast/speech at the reception

Again with her random "pose" on the floor

Garrett "cut in" on Big Papa to dance with Grammy.

The Sisters

The beautiful bride, her sister, Ava and myself. Ava admired Em's dress the entire night, everytime she walked by she would want to touch it. Emily told her that one day she will be able to have one- OH BOY! I don't even want to think about that day quite yet!

The wedding was beautiful and we all had a great time. It was nice to be able to visit with family. Ava and I were both worn out by the time we finshed packing up the cars after the reception. As soon as I strapped her in her carseat she was out! She didn't hardly wake up when I undressed and put on her pajamas when we made it back to the hotel. I think it will take us a good week to recoup from the weekend.

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Matt and Em's Wedding

This Page

has been moved to new address

Matt and Em's Wedding

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service