This Page

has been moved to new address

Uber Blessed :)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Uber Blessed :)

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Uber Blessed :)

I bought Ava this little nativity set. I wanted her to have one she could play with each year and it was such a good idea. She LOVED playing with it and really missed it once I put it away. I hope it becomes something special that she looks forward to putting out each year and will hopefully help keep things in perspective about what this season is really about.

The day after Christmas the real work begins- finding a place for all her toys!


As you can see- she has a lot of them and this isn't even half of them, nor her big toys! Luckily I was prepared for most of them and prior to Christmas had a plan of where to put each of them. Ava has enjoyed playing with all of them and I am so glad Adam has been home this past week so she could stay at home and play with them.
We are all so very blessed to have and enjoy materialistic things. I received a letter from the 8 year old girl our family sponsors and we received it on Christmas Eve- it was perfect timing. You couldn't have asked for a better gift in my opinion. It was a simple reminder of how fortunate we are and how much God has blessed us with. Here I was trying to squeeze in all I had to do for Christmas and work, making sure everything is perfect, and I receive a letter from a little girl whose parents are lucky if they make $50 in a month and who live in a mud house! It really puts things into perspective. I hope! hope! hope! Ava realizes that she is very blessed.
Oh- and just a little plug- if you aren't sponsoring a child- you really should- its a life changer. Knowing you are making a difference in a child's life and that by sponsoring them they are able to receive an education, personal hygeine products, a place to go and know they are cared for, and most imporantly, learn about who God is and how special they are to him is priceless. www.compassion.com
Please- think about it- seriously! I know you won't regret it!
Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Tina Davis said...

where did u get that playset? we were teaching my niece about it this year and she calls the whole thing "baby Jesus" but we could never find one she could play with!

January 5, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Uber Blessed :)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Uber Blessed :)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service