This Page

has been moved to new address

Christmas with the Parents/Grandparents

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Christmas with the Parents/Grandparents

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas with the Parents/Grandparents

The Tuesday before Christmas we usually go to Adam's parent's house to do Christmas with them. We always travel back on Christmas Day, but we exchange presents that Tuesday so there aren't as many people around. Prior to arriving I let Adam know he would be in charge of the picture taking since I would be opening the gifts with Ava....the next day when I was getting the camera ready for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, I realized he took a total of 3 pictures....Needless to say, he no longer bears the title photographer.

Usually we go to my parents house Christmas morning, but our Christmas day has turned into such a circus, we knew if we kept the current schedule we wouldn't be able to enjoy the time with Ava and our family of 3. So after much debate, we planned to head to Mom's on Christmas Eve, prior to going to Memaw's. I have to say, Ava loved all her gifts, but this one stole the show....
My sister bought her a fourwheeler. The only mistake we made was letting her see it first. After she hopped on it and realized she could push a button and move, she no longer wanted to open any other gifts- they didn't compare to this automatic thing!

She was timid at first- and still kind of is- which is okay by me, since I know it will not be long before she is holding that button down wanting it to go faster!



Ava also received a pink guitar that is just her size

Christmas Eve worked out great doing Christmas with my parents. It made Christmas day go a little smoother and we actually had more time with my parents than we would have on Christmas day, so Ava was able to play with all of her toys.


Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

I'm glad to see someone else having the same problems as we do about being so rushed on Christmas Day. I am thinking about exchanging presents with my parents on Christmas Eve next year - Jason's not to sold on it - yet!! Cute pictures!

December 31, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Christmas with the Parents/Grandparents

This Page

has been moved to new address

Christmas with the Parents/Grandparents

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service