This Page

has been moved to new address

Black Friday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Black Friday

Monday, December 14, 2009

Black Friday

Life has been busy to say the least. This time of year always is and every year I threaten to run away at Christmas and enjoy a simple holiday- but traditions are what make the season. I mentioned in my previous post that my Uncle passed away right before Thanksgiving, so I am going to try and catch up from there...whewww!!!



On Black Friday, the girls have always gone shopping- well due to the obvious circumstances, that wasn't going to happen this year. I didn't have anything that I just HAD to have, there were a few things at Toys R Us that were on sale that I would like to get and I just wanted to get up and go shopping. I was determined- even if I had to go by myself! I set my alarm and Adam volunteered to watch Ava while I went early in the morning. My plan was to get up early, go and get a few things done and get back mid-morning so I could spend the rest of the day with my 2 favorite people. Well....plans fail!!! My alarm never went off, so at 5:30 when I woke up I was really upset! There just wasn't going to be a Christmas unless I went shopping on Black Friday (a little dramatic...I know!) and in my mind it had to be early- but I had already missed that opportunity. Adam, hearing all this and probably thinking he was married to a crazed woman- who in the world would be uspet about sleeping later ?! Offered to get up and we would all go together this year. I thought about it and decided that it was a good idea. I told Adam prior to us walking out the door I wasn't sure he was going to be able to handle it, but he insisted on going. Such a great hubby!!




Our first stop was Walmart- on the way to Toys R Us, but I only needed 1 thing from there so I just ran in, paid, and was back out in record time! We made it to Toys R Us and it was a mad house. Adam and I talk about the general rudeness of people - crowds wouldn't be so bad if people would just be nice! We just do not understand it- especially this time of year! Adam and Ava ended up staying with the buggy on the Babies side while I would run grab what I needed and carry it back to the cart then go for another round. So it ended up working out really well!




After the TRU experience I knew he could handle anything else so we just went from store to store and had a really great time. We made it back to town and after unloading the bags headed up to the church so Adam could practice for my Uncle's memorial service.




On the Ava front- we were finally able to squeeze on of these....








You can barely see the tiny peice of hair sticking up...










Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Tina Davis said...

i LOVE that she has a bow! finally! hehe too cute!

December 15, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Black Friday

This Page

has been moved to new address

Black Friday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service