This Page

has been moved to new address

Wide Lens!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Wide Lens!!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Wide Lens!!


So I have pretty much hidden from the camera since becoming pregnant- no need to see "us"! Well, I decided that I needed to have a couple of pictures taken since I know in 20 years, she will want to see what I looked like when I was pregnant with her. I know I am going to regret putting this up here, but, I am doing it for you guys who have asked :) Just remember what I've done when asked to return the favor! Adam and I were at Josh and Julie's wedding and I was 33 weeks pregnant (basically 8 months, 1 week pregnant). I keep looking at the picture thinking- OMG!!!!!!! It reminds me of the funny: They say the camera adds ten pounds......if that's the case, how many cameras are you wearing? Of course, I'm wearing a baby- not many can beat that! On the positive note- Adam looks dashingly handsome :) Glad he lays down beside me at night!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Wide Lens!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Wide Lens!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service