This Page

has been moved to new address

Yosef or Yosefina? That is the question!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Yosef or Yosefina? That is the question!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Yosef or Yosefina? That is the question!

So, we have like 3 hours left until the *drumroll please* ultrasound. I'm like a little kid at Christmas....only this surprise is like the ultimate surprise, I'm not sure there is ever a surprise in life that is bigger than this one. It's coming down to the moment when the doctor will look at us and say "you are having a _________!" However, these last few hours leading up to it, OMG! Could time pass any more slower? I came into work with a list a mile long knowing that it would help keep my mind off of the time, and I have all but 2 things on the list done- the only reason I haven't finished these 2 things because I am waiting on responses before I can finish them. I need to go run some errands, maybe that will help take my mind of some things.....hopefully the next post I have will be introducing the newest App State mascot, Yosef or Yosefina! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Yosef or Yosefina? That is the question!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Yosef or Yosefina? That is the question!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service