This Page

has been moved to new address

Thank goodness for the magic pills!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Thank goodness for the magic pills!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thank goodness for the magic pills!



Okay, so I haven't updated anyone in while, so I thought it was time. It's been a few days since I ran out of my magic pills. Insurance will only give me 12 pills of Zofran a month and since I cut those into half, I only get 24 days of pills....additional pills are $20 a pill...yikes! Well, I don't know about you, but in Callahan, there are 30 days in month....if you know of a place that has fewer, please, let me know - I would consider moving! Anyways, as I was saying, its been a few days since I had my last one, and OMG! I can't tell you how much I am thankful for the pills! So tomorrow morning when I can finally get my new month's (24 days) worth of pills I will be a new person!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Thank goodness for the magic pills!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Thank goodness for the magic pills!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service