This Page

has been moved to new address

We're Famous!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: We're Famous!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

We're Famous!


So we arrive at the game last Saturday and after begging Adam to pick me up a Gameday, I sit down to enjoy the long awaited Jaguar's football game. I'm thumbing through my Gameday (a booklet fans receive as they come into their seats) and I see something familiar- myself! It's from one of the training camp practices we attended, and it just happened to be the one that Aunt Ann, Uncle Scott, Elyse, Gabby, Aunt Robin, Mom, Dad, and Meghan attened....We could only pull strings to get 3 other people in the picture- sorry! If you look close you can see the other family members who also made the "elite" level :). Adam and I have been saying for a while now, hang with us and we will make sure you are treated right----this is proof of that!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: We're Famous!

This Page

has been moved to new address

We're Famous!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service