This Page

has been moved to new address

It's A Girl!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: It's A Girl!!!

Monday, May 19, 2008

It's A Girl!!!










Well, it's official! We have a baby girl on the way. Her name will be Ava Elisabeth. Adam had been having dreams that it was a girl, but for some reason, truly believed it was a boy and when she told us, we were both surprised (I must be an unfit mother because I had no indication either way of what the baby was going to be). The baby measured at 20 weeks, 1 day ( puts my due date at Sept 29th- yay! keep moving it up!) and she weighed 12 ounces...right on target. Adam and I left the dr.'s office to meet the family at Olive Garden for the big announcment. I had everyone choose a pin that had either a pink ribbon or a blue ribbon and they had to wear it proudly! After we ordered, I handed out envelopes that matched the color pin you were wearing. Of course, there were people that tried to peek - there are always some in every crowd- but when everyone had them I told them to open it up. The blue envelopes had an I.O.U dirty diaper change and the pink had a poem announcing a little girl. We had a great time and a few people surprised me and brought me gifts...Ava will love them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: It's A Girl!!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

It's A Girl!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service