This Page

has been moved to new address

Ava’s First Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Ava’s First Day

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ava’s First Day

IMG_26351 

Ava’s first day of “school” was today. She is going 2 days a week to a preschool/daycare and today was her first day. We had her backpack and lunchbox packed and had her mat, pillow, and blanket ready to go! She was so excited.

IMG_26401

I had her lunch box filled with some of her favorites to help ensure a fantastic 1st day. She had cheese, grapes, yogurt, teddy grahams, and juice (plus even a little note from her mommy, that she could read :) )

IMG_26291

I wasn’t really worried about how she would do, I knew she would be fine, ever since we got over the hump (you know, the one where they cry until you are out of sound range and then stop…) at church, she has loved going and playing. I knew she would think of school as the same way. She was a little hesitant at first, but she never lost her smile and almost as quick as she showed the hesitation she was off and hardly looked back. I joked with one of her teachers and said it really wasn’t Ava I was worried about….

IMG_26241

My problem comes when I look at this picture and see such a big girl! Hard to believe almost 3 years ago she was just making an appearance into this world!  I never cried, but I did have tears in my eyes as we drove to school- it truly is bittersweet- I made the comment to Adam, wondering what I am going to be like when she actually starts Kindergarten! When I picked her up, she didn’t want to leave, which of course is a good sign in my book- I’m glad she had a great time! Her biggest story of the day? She “rode a bike roundy thing and pedaled”. Oh, and “she fell on the swing”- she always says it with a laugh!

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Wow. She is absolutely beautiful & adorable! Rocco started kindergarten this week & Roman started middle school (Dallon 3rd grade). It does go by SO fast so soak it up! sniff sniff

August 17, 2011 at 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Ava’s First Day

This Page

has been moved to new address

Ava’s First Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service