This Page

has been moved to new address

Daddy’s ‘Do’ a la Ava

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Daddy’s ‘Do’ a la Ava

Monday, August 15, 2011

Daddy’s ‘Do’ a la Ava

IMG_2515


Since Ava (still) doesn’t have much hair, she likes to do others for them. A few days ago, she cornered her daddy and he sweetly obliged :) I couldn’t resist taking pictures!


IMG_2516


Such precision and care that girl has! haha! I couldn’t help but think back as I was taking pictures to when I would do my own dad’s hair, complete with clips- such a good sport he was- and to a little girl playing ‘hair salon’ it meant the world! I’m certain Ava felt the same way!


IMG_2514


She was so proud of her masterpiece that she completed thanks to her daddy’s thick head of hair! I know it probably wasn’t Adam’s proudest moment ;) but she thought it was pure perfection!


IMG_2518

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Adam looks so thrilled to have his hair done. Such a sport.

August 15, 2011 at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Daddy’s ‘Do’ a la Ava

This Page

has been moved to new address

Daddy’s ‘Do’ a la Ava

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service