This Page

has been moved to new address

Ava’s Cheese

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Ava’s Cheese

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ava’s Cheese

 IMG_98811

Sunday Ava was looking so cute in her Valentine’s outfit that I wanted to get a picture with her, however, she is in that stage now where you tell her “Say Cheese!” and she does a scrunched up face with her eyes closed- but she sure is cheesing!!! Haha! I told her that I wanted a real smile and sometimes she cooperates.

IMG_98831

Then other times, she gives me this look of, “Okay Mom, I’ll somewhat smile, but just know I’m tired of it!” haha! At least she doesn’t fight me to take pictures.

IMG_98851

I actually looked at my camera the other day realized since Ava was about 3 months old (when I got my new camera) I have taken almost 10,000 pictures and with most of them, she has been the subject. Also think about how many pictures I took of her first 3 months- tons! Thank goodness for the digital age of cameras, I would have spent a small fortune in film and processing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Ava’s Cheese

This Page

has been moved to new address

Ava’s Cheese

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service