This Page

has been moved to new address

It was all for the ice

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: It was all for the ice

Friday, February 12, 2010

It was all for the ice

I have this profound love for what I affectionately deem "the good ice". You know the crushed ice that makes your drink taste soooo much better, and then many places go a step further and put it in styrofoam cups....mmmmm, heaven! If we are anywhere in the vicinity of a restaurant that serves their drinks this way I am automatically drawn to them- forget the food, I want the ice.

One of our (mine and Ava's) favorite highlights during a work week is when we get to see Daddy during lunch. Ava and I decided to ride over and meet him for lunch. This little girl might play hard to get sometimes, but she loves her Daddy and was very excited to see him. We have missed having him work right next to us, it was too easy to pop over and see him, so now it is extra sweet when we get to see him. Of course the downside was we had to tell Daddy bye-bye and head back to work.

But you all know the real reason we ventured over to the island- it wasn't to see our favorite guy- that was just the decoy ;)

Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my word, you are totally speaking my language, and posting a post I was planning to do of AB! (SHE LOVES ICE)... as do everyone else in our family! Ha...
And I agree, crushed ice in a styrofoam cup (like Zaxbys and Sonic have) is beyond perfection! :)

February 12, 2010 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Surrounded-By-Boys said...

OH my !!!! I AM LOVING me some ice! We call it "little ice" around my house...don't ask me why--I don't know! LOL

February 18, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: It was all for the ice

This Page

has been moved to new address

It was all for the ice

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service