This Page

has been moved to new address

Pass the remote please?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Pass the remote please?

Monday, January 25, 2010

Pass the remote please?

I'm sitting here watching tv and playing on the computer thinking I should "get the lead out" and get some things done around the house since itty bitty is asleep. Instead I'm watching the Disney Channel because Ava fell asleep while watching it and I just haven't felt the need to reach for the remote and change it...or it could just be that my life now revolves around the Disney Channel and truth be told I even get a little excited when a new episode of Wizards of Waverly Place is advertised....let's not let that get out- it might change the image people have of me.

In all honesty, I watch way more Disney Channel than any adult should be allowed to watch. Unless Adam is home and it is quickly changed to something sports related, that is until I can find the appropriate time to slide in the fact that "Ava" would much rather watch the Disney Channel. At which point he would kindly say, Ava is playing in her room...where there isn't even a TV......I'm hopeless, I have just admitted to the world that I am a Disney Channel addict. Hi, I'm Stephanie, and I have a problem.

I'm sure Adam would be thrilled if I would give the whole Disney thing a rest, but I justify my endless hours of Disney Channel watching with the claims that it is "thoughtless tv watching" and "brings me back to my days of being a kid" and we all know that it is my love for the characters and the thought-provoking story lines that exist in each program.

Did I really just take up an entire post to talk about my tv watching addiction? Apparently I needed an excuse to keep my lazy self sitting in the reclined postion on the couch, knew my fingers needed a good workout and I would exert very little enegy with this particular workout.

Speaking of workouts and the real reason I began this self-shaming post- Adam and I are training for the River Run.

Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

I LOVE the disney channel too! My fave is Wizards of Waverly Place. I DVR the new episodes. :)

January 25, 2010 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Kate & Gabe said...

I love Disney too! I haven't seen the Wizards of Waverly Place, but maybe I'll set up the DVR!

January 28, 2010 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger BOWquet said...

I LOVE the Disney channel, even if my 15 month daughter isn't watching it, I will. lol
Love Wizards of Waverly place, and Sonny with a chance.

January 29, 2010 at 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Pass the remote please?

This Page

has been moved to new address

Pass the remote please?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service