This Page

has been moved to new address

Party Time

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Party Time

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Party Time

I've been in somewhat of a blogging funk. I have thought about sitting down to blog several times, but just never wanted to put forth the energy to actually write out a post. These days all my energy is being exerted at work, running, chasing after a 1 year old, cooking, cleaning...the list could go on...so when I actually sit down the last thing I want to do is write! I also have a couple of books that are waiting on me and I just haven't wanted to dive in- I am being lazy- with a capital "L". A few weeks ago we went to a birthday party of a son of a couple in our small group. Their little boy was turning 5. They are a very sweet family :)



Ava was so cute in her party attire! She had a great time playing with this little toy- even though she has a similar one at home and she rarely played with it. We walked in and she saw a little boy playing with it and after watching for a few minutes, she joined in on the fun. Since this party, her toy has brough on a new meaning.


Still playing....really, all the commotion going on and all the kids running around, she was just as content playing with this toy.

Their youngest son, who is about 6 months older than Ava, was driving his car- Ava was wishing it was a two-seater :)




Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Party Time

This Page

has been moved to new address

Party Time

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service