This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy V-Day; A week late and a Pez short

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Happy V-Day; A week late and a Pez short

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy V-Day; A week late and a Pez short

Valentines Day hasn't ever been a huge deal to me and Adam- however, since Ava has come along- her daddy sees to it that she knows she is his valentine :)


As I mentioned, we haven't ever bought into the hoopla of v-day. Flowers are overpriced, restaurants are crazy and we would just rather celebrate another day. We still give each other gifts, just very low key, but oh-by-the-way Adam did great this year.


Plus, Adam MUST know how much I love him since we had to watch a forever-long-race-that-controlled-my-tv-until-I-thought-I-was-going-to-go-crazy! Yes, the race started at 1:00, and let me just interject right here that I hate racing- no offense to anyone who likes it- I'm married to one- but I think it has to be the dumbest "sport" there is- Ask me how I feel about it another day ;) I just don't understand the draw to watch people drive around a track in circles for 500 miles??? Anyways, where was I? Oh yes, the race started at 1:00 and due to some issues with the track, it didn't end until around 7:30- OMG!!!!!!! If that isn't showing unconditional love- I don't know what else would. Did I ever tell you about the time we went to the Daytona 500 last year and sat next to Marlboro and his cousin Winston? No? That is another post for another day!
Ava received some Pez dispensers, both from her Gammie and Poppa and Mommy and Daddy- because every child needs 4 pez dispensers.... As I was opening one package, I asked Adam if he wanted a piece of the candy before I put them all in the dispenser and said he had never had a pez dispenser- STOP THE WORLD FROM TURNING!!!! I immediately looked up and said, "You've NEVER had a pez dispenser?!" Again he said he hadn't. I got up and walked over to the couch and gave him a hug and said I was sorry he had been so deprived as a child and that I would make it right. I went out the next chance I could and found this:


The world is spinning again and my husband can no longer say he has never had a pez dispenser- and he can stop trying to eat all of Ava's ;) I also figured it was a little more manly to have a Cars pez dispenser than a Mickey Mouse dispenser.

We also had these for breakfast on Valentines morning- yes, they are homemade from scratch and D.LISH.US. I don't know about you, but fresh-from-scratch-cinnamon-rolls spells L.O.V.E to me.







Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger Tina Davis said...

u thought it was bad on t.v. u should have been there! (and it was my idea to go ughhh) The track thing was crazy!!! we left early! I think its awesome u bought him a pez! i cat believe hes never had one!!!!

February 20, 2010 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger Tina Davis said...

oh yeah and we met the cousins! they sat right in frontof us!!! they even had a wife this time!!!

February 20, 2010 at 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Happy V-Day; A week late and a Pez short

This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy V-Day; A week late and a Pez short

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service