This Page

has been moved to new address

Such a good baby...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Such a good baby...

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Such a good baby...


I have such a good baby, she never cries and hasn't given us any problems, but lately... Yep, I have started to see these bouts of the hidden screamer. She gets into these moods, usually first thing in the morning or in the evening where all she wants is to be held. I have no problem picking her up and loving on her, except I'm usually trying to get ready for work or fix/eat dinner when she gets into one of these moods and Adam can't seem to calm her down either, as soon as I pick her up, she's fine, but I absolutely cannot put her back down. This morning I had to get ready one handed, I really didn't realize how fortunate I was before she was born to be able to eat in peace, bathe in peace, and get ready in peace....however, I'll take her over any of those things (I say that as she is sleeping now!) :)

1 Comments:

Blogger TheVanzants said...

Hey Stephanie - I found your blog through facebook.

Congrats on being a mommy - it's the best thing in the world, isn't it? i LOVE it!

Ava is absolutely precious - she looks like an angel in the most recent pictures. You look great, also!

Let me know if you need anything - I'm a few months ahead of you - so I've just 'been there, done that'!

October 11, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Such a good baby...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Such a good baby...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service