This Page

has been moved to new address

Father’s Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Father’s Day

Friday, August 2, 2013

Father’s Day

IMG_5249_1

The day we were traveling back home from Boone was also Father's Day, so I gave my dad the best gift ever - an entire day in the truck with me! Haha! Just what he always wanted!

IMG_5254IMG_5256

 

I'm blessed to be surrounded by great fathers- I couldn't ask for a better one to be my baby daddy :)

IMG_5260_1

Or a better one to have taught me *almost* everything I know and one who I probably butt-heads with the hardest :)

IMG_5264

 

We had a very nice time with Grammy and Big Papa. In fact, Ava semi-cried the first 30 minutes on the road about wanting to go back. If that isn't a sign of a good time, I'm not sure what else would qualify!

IMG_5262

A big thanks to Grammy and Big Papa for letting us invade for a few days and for all the meals and goodies! We can't wait to visit again- this time maybe we can time it right with some snow!

 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Father’s Day

This Page

has been moved to new address

Father’s Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service