This Page

has been moved to new address

Visiting Memaw

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Visiting Memaw

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Visiting Memaw

I’m surprised the privilege of having a blog hasn’t been taken from me since it has been almost 3 months since I have posted!! Life has just been busy and the little bit of free time that I have, I haven’t wanted to spend tied to a computer…..

So, I’m going to attempt to try and catch up to present day as quickly as possible

IMG_8178

Many times while I’m working, Mom and/or Nana will take Ava to visit Memaw, I am so grateful they do. This particular time they hung out in Memaw’s bedroom and watched the Disney channel together (notice the pillow in the background- maybe she won’t forget who Ava is, since she has her face plastered on a pillow- haha!)IMG_8183

IMG_8180

After a little while, Ava decided she wanted to take Memaw’s wheels for a spin, and by wheels I mean wheelchair and by spin, I mean sit on it ;)

IMG_8187  

Oh, and for the record- my child did not leave me barefoot- that must have happened under the grandmothers’ watch…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Visiting Memaw

This Page

has been moved to new address

Visiting Memaw

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service