This Page

has been moved to new address

A Buggy Ride

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: A Buggy Ride

Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Buggy Ride

Today is the last day of the vendor conference (Thank you Lord!) I have been going non-stop since arriving and now that our big dinner is over I can actually exhale! This event is a great event, but oh so very stressful for me. We did manage to have a little fun and take Ava on a carriage ride. We have another FULL day of meetings, hopefully those will go just as smoothly as the ones on Tuesday and then I am home free! Yipee!

IMG_5030

Tuesday night it was a beautiful, breezy, and a full moon, so you couldn’t have asked for a more picturesque setting. Our horse that carted us throughout St. Augustine went by Rumsfeld, but his nickname was Rummy. It was a 45 – 60 minute tour and Ava fell asleep right at the very end, so she did really well (a lot better than we all assumed she would!) She did wake up to say goodbye to the horse and our wonderful tour guide Kenny, who was definitely a hoot!

IMG_5025

I am so glad I will be heading back home tomorrow- I miss Adam way to much :) While I have enjoyed someone making my bed each day and cleaning my room and fresh clean towels and gift baskets….wait, I’m rethinking this going home thing…;) I really am ready to be home! Of course that only means it is time to prepare for the meeting next week and Ava’s birthday party!   

IMG_5028

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: A Buggy Ride

This Page

has been moved to new address

A Buggy Ride

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service