This Page

has been moved to new address

Movin’ on Up

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Movin’ on Up

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Movin’ on Up

So after a really really really long day in meetings here at our conference in St. Augustine, I’m really tired, but I did want to post! Truly devoted I tell ya! :)

We recently switch Ava to her toddler bed and we weren’t really sure how it was going to go over. We debated buying new bedding and making a really big deal out of it- in the end we just said hey- let’s try it and see. It has gone amazingly well! She lets us know when she is ready to go “Night Night” and we go and read books and sing songs until she falls asleep. She has slept better and now comes and crawls in bed with us when she gets up around 6:00 – 6:30ish and we snuggle for a little while, such sweet times.

However, the second night she was in it I went to check on her right before we were going to bed and this is what I found:

IMG_5013

She had fallen out of the bed and her head was at the opposite end of where I placed it. Being the fantastic mom I am I ran to get Adam AND my camera- of course I had to take a picture before I put her back in the bed. She never woke up and ever since then, she hasn’t fallen out- so I think she has learned the boundaries. I guess that means we should shop for new bedding now….yay!

Ava and I will be in St. Augustine for 2 more days and we are busy busy busy! After four days of non-stop going I will be ready to get home and relax, of course, this time of year  it is just about impossible to do that- but it won’t stop me from trying! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Movin’ on Up

This Page

has been moved to new address

Movin’ on Up

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service