This Page

has been moved to new address

B.B. King

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: B.B. King

Thursday, June 3, 2010

B.B. King

When Adam heard B.B. King was coming to town for a concert he called and asked what I thought. I knew that B.B. King was in his 80s and would more than likely not be back to do another concert. So I told him we should go, I knew if we didn't we would regret it one day. There are a few people/bands Adam has on his "must see" list and B.B. King was one of them.

The tickets all said "No Cameras" which I figured to be just a way to downsize the number of cameras that come through the door, but I didn't want to take my SLR and chance it, so I only brought my point and shoot. They never even checked to see if we had a camera, so either way it would have been fine, but at least I got some pictures, I would have rather had some than none.


It wasn't a super long concert- the man is 84 years old...I'm pretty sure we were past his bedtime ;) Adam and I were both glad we went, and we loved people watching. Everyone from the guy on the front row, dead center, that we are pretty sure couldn't play a single note of music if his life depended on it, but boy was he enjoying it....to the middle-aged man who's t-shirt was a little faded and the woman who had so much to drink she couldn't walk down the stairs that we're really not sure why you would pay money to a concert that you won't even remember. All in all it was a good night :)
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: B.B. King

This Page

has been moved to new address

B.B. King

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service