This Page

has been moved to new address

Bath Dropz

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Bath Dropz

Friday, May 28, 2010

Bath Dropz

(After uploading this picture I realized it looks kinda gross, but I thought you could get the full effect if I showed it...)

Okay, not sure if any of you have seen/heard about these things called "Bath Dropz" made by Crayola. I found them at Target - I haven't seen them anywhere else, but I bought ours from Target, so I know they have them. They are these tablets that look like Easter egg dye tablets on steroids. You just throw them in the water and they turn it into a color. This particular night we were playing with color combinations (Blue + Red = Purple). The container has 3 different colors and you can combine them with another to get a different result. Ava loves them. (Her mommy thinks they are pretty cool too). The really nice thing is that they don't stain anything, which was my main concern. I didn't want to have to scrub the tub walls every night.

Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

can you tell I havent read blogs in a while??? I am commenting on all your recent posts tonight! Ha... We havent tried the bath dropz yet, but we do have the crayola bath crayons and AB loves those!!! (me, too... we always color when I give her a bath at night!) Ha...

June 1, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Bath Dropz

This Page

has been moved to new address

Bath Dropz

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service