This Page

has been moved to new address

Uh-Oh! Mess!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Uh-Oh! Mess!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Uh-Oh! Mess!

Keep in mind that Ava's 2 favorite words are Uh-Oh! and Mess! and most of the time we think they are cute and she really isn't a messy child...but then there are other times....



I was finishing up at work one day and had several signs that had been delivered to the store, so Ava and I walked over to get them before we left. I had to make a couple of phone calls while I was there and left Ava to play with her toys. After I had finished one phone call and before I made the second one, I looked down next to the desk where Ava was playing and this is what I saw:Every morning, my Nana will give Ava a little bit of "Moo Cream" as they affectionately call it (lotion for everyone else, its actually called Udder Cream- hence the name Moo). Ava had grabbed it off the shelf behind me and decided she wanted to get some all by herself. She had it everywhere!


When I looked down and saw what she had done, I jumped up and ran into my dad's office and said, keep an eye on Ava, I need to get my camera out of my car- Of course- what else would you expect a blogging mom say?

No one can grasp it unless you saw the actual mess and felt how greasy the stuff is. After scrubbing and scrubbing the floor, I think you can still see spots where the lotion didn't fully come out.



We also went to wash her hands and while I was getting it all off, I told her that she wouldn't need to moisturize for the rest of her life!




This episode is about as bad as the time my mom left my dad in charge and my sister go ahold of her lipstick and covered her face and legs (and I mean covered!)....maybe I will see if I can dig up some pictures.





Photobucket

2 Comments:

Anonymous Elyse said...

I just read your blog....your welcome ;)

May 17, 2010 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I want to see pictures of the lipstick mess!

May 18, 2010 at 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Uh-Oh! Mess!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Uh-Oh! Mess!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service