This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Easter

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Happy Easter

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!

Ava looked so cute in her easter dress and bow! She had been sick with a cold most of the week, but seemed to be getting better. Adam and I questioned even putting her in the nursery before we left for church. I would hate to know that it was my child that caused everyone to end up sick. I was teaching in Upstreet and my entire family on my mom's side was coming to church. I knew from the week before that Ava would not sit through church. Adam played guitar the Sunday before and thanks to a certain someone named Jim, she kept yelling "Daddy! Daddy" and pointing at him. Of course everyone thought it was cute, but after he walked off stage, she started saying "Daddy? Daddy?" and I didn't want to be the cause of a huge disruption, so I took her to Waumba Land. I knew if I were to let Adam take her into church, not one person in my family would hear the message- they would be passing her back and forth and trying to keep her quiet.

She looks like she is ready to hunt :)

We were still debating what to do when we were in the car heading to church, when Ava started coughing. Next thing I knew, she had thrown up all over her Easter dress! I thought, I definitely can't take her into nursery now! Luckily, it was white from the milk she had drank before we left and I knew it wasn't the flu or anything, it was just from her coughing- poor thing! The material of her dress made it very easy to wipe up, so I cleaned her up as good as I could and you really couldn't even see that she had gotten sick.She also wasn't wearing her coat in the carseat, so we could easily throw that on over her dress. The only problem was the smell- ick! We didn't have time to turn around and change her clothes and she really didn't act like she felt that bad, so we decided she would come with me to Upstreet- plus my girls LOVED having her visit- they made her feel so special- throw-up smell and all :)

It ended up working out great and she enjoyed being with me and the girls and she still looked beautiful- icky smell and all :)

Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Abbi said...

Adorable!

April 15, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Happy Easter

This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Easter

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service