This Page

has been moved to new address

Blueberries and a Tornado

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Blueberries and a Tornado

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Blueberries and a Tornado

Friday night and Saturday was the annual Blueberry Festival in our town. We had decided we would go and listen to some music and I would buy some blueberries on Friday night. Well, about an hour before we had planned to go, this came through Jacksonville....




I used to drive across the Buckman every day to go back and forth to work and I have always said that if there ever was to be a tornado, this was the perfect place for it to happen. Yes, I know, technically I guess it is a "water spout", but tornado or water spout, I am heading in the other direction- unlike these idiots:



(Watch the video until the end, you will see the tornado unlike many people do)

So anyways, back to the Blueberry Festival, we had to wait about an hour after we had originally planned to leave because of the rain. Apparently, the rain had sent a lot of people packing as there were not many people there, nor many things to see and do, unless you are into the whole cow thing....Which apparently I am not, since I don't even have a picture from 1 of the 2 events going on at the festival. The other 'event' being music- that I do have a picture of:







This girl, it seems will develop her daddy's bad habit of chomping ice, she already loves getting a mouthful of the crushed ice, hmmm.....


So we went and found some blueberries and blackberries, then went to listen to the music. I also learned my family now believes that Ava's wagon that Adam and I use to pull her around is a luggage cart, it looked like I was one hungry girl, before the night was over, I had 2 HUGE bags of popcorn, 3 quarts of blueberries, 3 quarts of blackberries and all of Ava's junk things. I did here that Saturday there was a lot more activity and things going on, however, Saturday was much to hot for me to drag Ava out of the house and mom and I spent the day buying things for a baby shower.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Blueberries and a Tornado

This Page

has been moved to new address

Blueberries and a Tornado

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service