This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Father's Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Happy Father's Day

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Father's Day




Father's day was good- except for the unbelievable heat that we were experiencing- I mean I know it's Florida- but it's only June and it shouldn't be THIS hot in June! Adam and actually taken Saturday off and we went to see a few kids from church swim in their neighborhood swim meet. It was very interesting for a person who hasn't ever been to a swim meet- but it was also very hot. (Ps- all the the swimmers did great!) Afterwards, Adam had to pick up his guitar after having a little maintance done to it and Ava and I decided to give him his Father's day present a day early, since he was going to have to pick it out. I was certain that whatever I picked out would have been wrong, even if he hadn't let on to it. So we went and bought him a new golf bag...yeah...my thoughts exactly- wooohooo..... We really enjoyed spending the day together. On Sunday, we got up...let me clarify what I mean by "got up", becuase Ava doesn't know how to sleep past 5:30, so we are always "up", but when I say "got up" I mean we got out of bed and dressed ready to go somewhere....So, we got up and went to church early to listen to rehearsal since both Adam and I were teaching in Upstreet. I absolutely love teaching Upstreet, but that is a completely separate post for a different day. After church, we went and had lunch at my moms to celebrate Father's day and my dad's birthday which was on Monday. June is like Christmas for us in regards to buying gifts- we have both of Adam's parents' birthdays in June (21st and 24th) my dad's birthday (22nd) and Father's day for the parents and now Adam...geesh! I snapped a few shots of Adam and Ava...do you think she has him wrapped around his finger?












Happy Father's Day to a great father and my best friend! From the moment Ava was born and I was still somewhat comatose from the c-section you have taken care of both myself and our little girl. I fell in love with you all over again seeing how protective and inquisitive you were of every little thing at the hospital- joking how the nurses probably laughed and hid every time you started walking toward the nursery because you asked so many questions. I fell in love even more when I had to tell you to stop getting up every 20 seconds when we first brought her home to make sure she was still breathing because I needed sleep! I love watching you play with her, I love seeing the way she lights up as soon as she sees you, I love the way she says "Dada" and just recently has started saying "Hey Dada" with her wave (although I am jealous at the same time). I love that she is a daddy's girl and that she has an unbelievable Daddy to look up too. I am grateful you are such a great friend and husband and couldn't imagine doing life without you! We love you Dada!



p7f2c8smyt

2 Comments:

Blogger TheVanzants said...

Steph - she is DARLING!

PS: If she loves water, you ought to try and make it to the Y in Hilliard one day to the Splash Park. We're usually there the majority of the week :)

June 24, 2009 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Tina Davis said...

ahh she is darling!! have to agree! HAppy Fathers Day!

June 24, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Happy Father's Day

This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Father's Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service