This Page

has been moved to new address

Michael Buble

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Michael Buble

Friday, July 23, 2010

Michael Buble

W_6_08_Buble_112

My mom took me and my sister to see Michael Buble in concert. It was hands down the best concert I have EVER seen. Adam and I had always thought he would be better in more of a Florida Theater type atmosphere- but after seeing his show, I understand why he wouldn’t (plus the show was sold out in the arena- there is no way he could fit as many in the Florida Theater.) He did more than sing in his concert- he really put on a show. I will say it was a very adult show, he used a lot of adult humor, and since we were all adults, it was okay. I’ll say it again- the best show ever!

A group called Naturally 7 opened for him, they were awesome as well. They were a group of guys (7 of them in case you didn’t draw that conclusion :) ) and they were completely accapella. They used their voices to make all the instrument sounds and when they were all doing it at the same time, you couldn’t tell there wasn’t a full band playing along with them. They were very talented.

The whole time we were there I kept saying, Adam should have been here, he would have loved this, he would have appreciated this…. He stayed home with Ava so I could go- and I am so very grateful :) I promised him next time I would take him :)

We had a picture that someone took of all three of us, but it wasn’t on my camera, so it must have been on my mom’s camera, which means I will see it sometime next year….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Michael Buble

This Page

has been moved to new address

Michael Buble

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service