This Page

has been moved to new address

Weekend at the Lake

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Weekend at the Lake

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Weekend at the Lake

IMG_4735

Adam’s parents rented a lake house for a week the end of June, so we traveled down and spent the night one night. I wish I had taken more pictures, but having a toddler around water while holding a camera doesn’t make for the greatest combination, I did manage to take a few pics we went out on the boat.

IMG_4748

I’ve never been much of a lake person- in fact- the only time I’m getting in the water is to walk to and from the boat- I just don’t like the feel!! (I know- I’m a girly girl….) but Adam was practically giddy about going to the lake…I would just laugh at him it was so funny!

IMG_4747

Ava enjoyed the boat rides, she would fall asleep every time we went out, she has always liked boat rides, which doesn’t help Adam in the “I want a boat” department.

IMG_4765

We had a good time and Adam really enjoyed being on a boat and water…sometimes I think he connected with the water a little too well….. :)

IMG_4768

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Weekend at the Lake

This Page

has been moved to new address

Weekend at the Lake

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service