This Page

has been moved to new address

Working on a Saturday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Working on a Saturday

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Working on a Saturday

Saturday was the last day we were planning to spend on the show floor, so we got there pretty early and hit the floor running. I just can't say enough about how good Ava is about just going and doing. She strolled around the show floor with me both days and she never really fussed. Of course, plenty of people gushed over how cute she was and gave her tons of freebies. We really needed an entire suitcase just to put her stuffed animals and balls that people had given her.

(okay, I know this picture is blurry, but it was just too cute not to post- especially with those skinny jeans!!)
I remember, years ago, along with my partner in crime (Molly!!!), we would go to just about every booth and ask for free stuff. We would look forward to going to the shows just for that! I know Ava is going to be the same way.
John Madden is one of the spokespeople for Ace and he was always at the conventions to make an appearance. We always had our pictures taken with him. One year, I remember telling him as we were getting ready to take a picture (again, me and my partner in crime) that we needed 2 copies, because we were not sisters, we were cousins! haha- he loved that and laughed as he told the photographer, that we needed 2- funny how things stick in your head!

The temps in Atlanta didn't get out of the 50's so Ava had to bundle up before we headed to dinner. She even had a matching coat.


If you will remember a few weeks back I talked about how ole' Ruth from Ruth's Chris wouldn't appreciate all the cheerios on the floor at her fine establishment....well.....I guess she wouldn't have been too happy with us. We ate dinner Ruth's Saturday night. I will say, we managed to leave there with our dignity in tact and no cheerios on the floor- thanks to a big helper- Kayla. (Who turned 9 on Friday and we told her the party at the aquarium was just for her!)

This picture doesn't really have anything to do with us, but it was what we looked at our window. It was beautiful both during the day and at night. I am not sure if anyone would even realize what the top of the building looked like unless they were pretty high up in one of the surrounding buildings- and I am not even sure what building it was- but it really was beautiful.


Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

She looks so much older in these pictures! Too cute! I wish I could have been there!

October 27, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Working on a Saturday

This Page

has been moved to new address

Working on a Saturday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service