This Page

has been moved to new address

Finally Friday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Finally Friday

Friday, October 9, 2009

Finally Friday

Shockingly- this post is not going to be about Ava- but instead about Ava's mommy and daddy!

After work today I am getting my hair done- although I still haven't quite decided what I am going to do- I just know it needs to be done! Then we are heading out with some great friends to eat dinner at:

Yes, Adam loves this place and so we thought we would all go out for a nice dinner- because lets face it- with a baby in tow- we never venture into anything more than a 2-star restaurant. Quite frankly, I don't think Ruth would be too happy with us if she had to clean up cheerios left behind from a 1-year old who gets overly excited when she spies food. Therefore, we are leaving her for the night and having ourselves a date. You know I actually tried talking the guys into wearing tuxes and us girls could squeeze into our old Prom dresses- I told them we could pretend we were all teenagers again and we could count how many times Adam used the line "off like a dress on prom night", but we knew we couldn't fit into our dresses the guys just weren't going for it. Haha!

In all seriousness, I know we are going to have a blast and we plan to take plenty of pictures because we really will be semi-dressed up and we never dress up anymore. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Finally Friday

This Page

has been moved to new address

Finally Friday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service