This Page

has been moved to new address

Caden

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Caden

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Caden



Yesterday, I was able to go visit this little guy and bring Ava along with me. Due to the H1N1 scare, hospitals will not let you have kids under 5 even in the waiting rooms and no one but immediate family members in the patients rooms. So, when Leah and Caden were home, I took Ava over there to see them. She wasn't super interested in Caden- she would have rather play with the dogs- since they actually do something- haha! I was able to hold the sweet baby boy and steal some of his sugar when his mommy wasn't looking! :)


We wanted to take a couple of pictures with Ava and Caden, but she was not cooperating.

Look at Caden- I think he is laughing at us! I know that it will not be long before Ava and Caden are running around after each other! We did convince Ava to give him a kiss- I just didn't have my camera ready to capture it! Adam just knew when I held the baby I would get baby fever since I have been saying "One and done!", which I told him I didn't think I would- and guess what- I didn't! I loved holding him and would love to spend time with him, but I didn't get any urge to have another one- so we shall see....for now, Caden and Raeleigh can be my baby fix!


Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Tina Davis said...

oh hes beautiful!! she is going to be such a good mommy! i can see the love in her eyes already!! oh and htis does give me baby fever!!

October 3, 2009 at 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Caden

This Page

has been moved to new address

Caden

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service