This Page

has been moved to new address

Busy Times

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Busy Times

Friday, September 18, 2009

Busy Times



Life has just been so busy lately I'm not really sure if I am coming or going. We had a lot of things going on in August, showers seemed to be happening twice a week and of course I had a conference that I am in charge of, then on top of it all I had a first birthday party the first weekend of September- which I have to admit- I totally stressed over- as a mom, you just want everything to be perfect. At some point during her party I looked around and realized (you know the realization that you knew it all along it just didn't quite hit you until that particular moment) that she wasn't going to remember a darn thing about this party, of course, I felt great knowing I gave her a good one.
I expected things to calm down a little after that point, and they have...a little. However, most of you know its football season and that means Saturdays and Sundays are football, football, and more football. Ava will be going to Jags home opener on Sunday and we are sure to have lots of pictures- last year when she attended any of the games she would sleep through at least half of it- this year I have a feeling will be a different story.

I also want to say that with football season- most places (excluding Florida) associate it with
cooler weather. I just want to let it be known that I am not liking the Florida weather. While it has cooled off some- it isn't cool enough (and by cool, I mean dropped from 90 degree weather to 80 degree weather). Oh well, I guess we will make the best of it and appreciate the fact it isn't still 90 degrees.

I am sure I will have many pictures to post of Ava in her gator gear on Saturday and her Jaguar gear on Sunday, so until then....

Bye-Bye
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Busy Times

This Page

has been moved to new address

Busy Times

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service