This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Ava Elisabeth: Sorry

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sorry

I have been M.I.A. the past few days on the blogsphere and well, Ava and I have both been battling colds for about a week now. I am finally starting to win my battle and now have just a lingering cough and the occasional loss of voice. Ava on the other hand is still very congested and actually woke up twice last night unable to breathe and of course I grab her and use the AWFUL nasal aspirator repeating over and over "It's for your own good", I think I was saying more for myself than for her...So hopefully we will be over this cold soon and I will feel more up to blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Ava Elisabeth: Sorry

This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service